I was reading an article this morning by Mike Adams, editor of NaturalNews.com. It was titled China admits to existence of 'cancer villages' sprouting up due to extreme pollution, chemical exposure. You can read it here. It seems to be playing on another article that was circulating the web a little while ago about the smog and pollution problem in China. Sometimes I feel Mr. Adams goes a little too far in some of his articles as if the shock factor will keep you enthralled with his publications.
Let's look at an example, where the article says:
"Chinese government is now openly admitting that severe exposure to chemicals via water pollution, air pollution and environmental pollution is causing the rise of "cancer villages" across China."
But then in another article he says
"It's a fact: USDA organic standards place NO LIMITS on levels of heavy metals contamination of certified organic foods. Even further, there is no limit on the contamination of PCBs, BPA and other synthetic chemicals that's allowed in certified organic foods, superfoods and supplements."
I would suggest China doesn't have the market on food contamination. If you read other articles on this site, Our Groceries are Poisoned, A lifetime amount of Dioxin in just 6 months, This chicken has teeth, and Milk bad — cow manure OK… you can start to understand that it isn't just food from China we need to worry about. When Mr Adams says, "If you're buying "organic," you want it to be from countries like Canada, the USA, France and Germany," -- I can't help but laugh.
What really red-flagged the article for me was when Mr. Adams said:
"China can no longer deny the truth that its nation, and its people, are being destroyed by toxic pollution. To appreciate the magnitude of this admission, you have to understand that China's government is steeped in the practice of denial. All communist regimes are, of course, delusional at every level..."
Delusional? What about the idea that America's democracy could be seen as Communist? In a post found on godlikeproductions.com one writer says:
Below are the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto as written by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels in the year 1848. Respectively in comparison, the American adopted parallel, i.e. How the Plank is achieved and is in place pursuant to law. One other thing you should understand: Marx stated in the Communist Manifesto that these planks are to test whether or not a people is Communist. If they are all in force and effect— A PEOPLE IS COMMUNIST!
PLANK - PLANK’S DESCRIPTION IN RED- the American parallel after it.
1. ABOLITION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY AND APPLICATION OF ALL RENT TO PUBLIC PURPOSE. The Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes, national parks, lands, etc. Also the Bureau of Land Management.
2. A HEAVY PROGRESSIVE OR GRADUATED INCOME TAX. Misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913, The Social Security Act of 1936; Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933; Income Tax and various State Taxes. We have been conditioned to call it “paying your fair share.”
3. ABOLITION OF RIGHT TO INHERITANCE. We call it Federal & State estate Taxes (1916), via the Federal Internal Revenue Code; or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes.
4. CONFISCATION OF THE PROPERTY OF ALL EMIGRANTS AND REBELS. We call in government seizures, tax liens, Public “law” 99-570 (1986); Executive Order 11490, sections 1205 and 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of “terrorists” and those who speak out or write against the “government” (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without proper due process. This all orchestrated through the Fourteenth Amendment.
5. CENTRALIZATION OF CREDIT IN THE HANDS OF THE STATE, BY MEANS OF A NATIONAL BANK WITH STATE CAPITAL AND AN EXCLUSIVE MONOPOLY. We call it the Federal Reserve which is a credit/debt system nationally organized by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All local banks are members of the Fed System, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
6. CENTRALIZATION OF COMMUNICATION AND TRANSPORTATION IN THE HANDS OF THE STATE. We call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887, the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Communications Commission, and Executive Orders 11490, 10999, as well as State mandated driver’s licenses and Department of Transportation regulations. Also Amtrak: Established May 1st - May Day (world socialist/commie day).
7. EXTENSION OF FACTORIES AND INSTRUMENTS OF PRODUCTION OWNED BY THE STATE, THE BRINGING INTO CULTIVATION OF WASTE LANDS, AND THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE SOIL GENERALLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH A COMMON PLAN. We call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor (OSHA), Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the Internal Revenue Service control of business through corporate regulations. Government in the Stock Market.
8. ALL TO LABOR. ESTABLISHMENT OF INDUSTRIAL ARMIES, ESPECIALLY FOR AGRICULTURE. We call it the Social Security Administration and the Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two income family. Woman in the workplace since the 1920’s, the 19th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and of course Executive Order 11000.
9. COMBINATION OF AGRICULTURE WITH MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES; GRADUAL ABOLITION BETWEEN TOWN AND COUNTRY; MORE EQUABLE DISTRIBUTION OF POPULATION. We call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949, zoning (Title 17 USC 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive Orders 11647 and 11731 (ten regions) and Public “Law” 89-136; the main plank for reduction of town and country; the Fourteenth Amendment accomplished this. Non-city land is subject to Property Tax.
10. FREE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS. ABOLITION OF CHILDREN’S FACTORY LABOR IN PRESENT FORM. COMBINATION OF EDUCATION WITH INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION, ETC. People are being taxed to support what we call ‘public’ schools, which train the young to work for the perpetual communal debt system that enriches the World Bank. Also, we call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome Based “Education”.
Where I live in Canada, it's very similar. We too, wave the banner of democracy, yet there are rules right down to the very minute to govern our behaviour. Democracy by definition is a form of government in which all eligible citizens have an equal say in the decisions that affect their lives. But this isn't true in the United States, and it isn't true in Canada. Yes, we do have the right to vote, but then the governing party, which is a conservative majority right now, can pretty well shove any rule on you that they want you to abide by.
Over-all, I don't think you're in any more danger eating food that comes from China than you are from eating food grown in North America. Just eat your Kellogg's Corn Flakes made from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), and pay your taxes. You're going to die anyway....
If you don’t want to miss any of these posts: on the right-hand side of the blog is a place where you can enter your email address, and I’ll send you any new posts by email. You’re not going to get spammed — I respect your privacy. All you will get is the new posts only. Note: any posts that contain video or other website technologies won’t be available in the email version of the posts.
You’re also welcome to share your comments below.
While you’re here, don’t forget to check out our rebel mouse page, to see what else you might be missing.