If you're fifty and over, and you have time for a new hobby, you might be interested in learning how to play the guitar. In Guitar Mastery Simplified, by Erich Andreas AKA Your Guitar Sage, is packed with the most important guitar lessons that will help you take your guitar playing ability to the highest level it has ever been! Erich has taught/played guitar professionally for almost 30 years.
And for those of you who already play, this book takes you beyond the basics, so you can finally understand music theory too. The solutions you'll discover inside Guitar Mastery Simplified will have you on your way to playing the guitar like a true strumming, chords and lead guitar ninja! The guitar lessons inside this book will have you rockin' out to all your favorite guitar jams and songs in no time.
Here are some of the things you will discover:
- Exactly "Where to Start?"
- The 3 Most Important Dexterity Exercises
- How to Play Open and Bar Chords
- The Power of the Pentatonic Scale
- How to Read and Play Chord Charts
- Guitar Fingerpicking Basics and Exercises
- The 6 Most Fundamental Concepts to Guitar Strumming
- How to Play Guitar Tablature
- Chord Noodling and Improvisation
- All There is to Know About the Major Scale
- How to Use a Capo The Correct Way
- Where the Notes Fall on the Fret Board
- How to Play by Ear
- The "CAGED" System
- How to Tune Your Guitar
- Relative Major and Minor
- Chord Construction and Building Seventh Chords
- Guitar Diagrams
- Diatonic Harmony and Guitar Music Theory
- And Much, Much More...
This bestseller is being offered free for the next 24-48 hours as an Amazon promotion. If you ever wanted to learn the guitar, click here to download this book.
If you don’t want to miss any of these posts: on the right-hand side of the blog is a place where you can enter your email address, and I’ll send you any new posts by email. You’re not going to get spammed — I respect your privacy. All you will get is the new posts only. Note: any posts that contain video or other website technologies won’t be available in the email version of the posts.
You’re also welcome to share your comments below.
Powered by Facebook Comments