What do you feed them?

Home Forums 50+ with teenagers What do you feed them?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steve MacLellan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Ya’ buy something one week and they gobble it down. You think… this is good, I’ll buy it again next week. Next week…. they won’t touch it. How and what do you feed them?

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Lately I’ve been trying the Cavendish FlavourCrisp Spicy Straight Cut Fries. They seem to be going over really well with the kids. They love them.

Allergens: Wheat

Claims: Zero Trans Fat, Low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol Free

I’m not deep-frying them, just baking them in the oven, Even so, they turn out real nice.

Kayla Tycer
    Participant

Fries are full of fat. The kids might like them, but you aren’t doing them any favors.

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Have a look at the article the picture to the left links to. It’s to an article I wrote titled Our Groceries are Poisoned. There is also a link to download the Greenpeace Shopper Guide which lists many foods that can be found at the supermarket that are all contaminated with GMOs.

Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) are in 60-80 percent of our processed foods and some of these are clinically documented to cause depression, fatigue, infections, brain fog, nausea… even cancer. So anything listed in that free report is a good example of what you *DON’T* want to feed your kids.

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

I tried one of the kids favorite dinners last night. It certainly isn’t healthy, but the kids seem to love it. You make up a box of Kraft Dinner, and throw in 4 boiled wieners.

Well… not only is it one of the most un-healthy concoctions you could server a kid…. it really tastes awful.

No idea how kids can eat that crap, let alone liking it.

Onufriihyqk

Dutch non-profit organization Mars One decided to be the first to be able to move humanity to Mars and build a city. According to the plan , this event is going to happen in 2023 , in short, a couple rejuvenate before other participants ‘ race to Mars ” – the U.S., China and Russia

Who thinks about this? # notraty

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

I was reading an article about it this morning on the CBC website, The article was Wanted: People willing to die on Mars. In the article it says:

“The technology to get humans to Mars and keep them alive there exists,” Bas Lansdorp told Day 6 host Brent Bambury in an interview that aired this week on CBC Radio.

“The technology to bring humans from Mars back to Earth simply does not exist yet.”

It sounds very exciting! But I don’t think I will be applying to be a candidate. How about you?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.