Saint Paddy's Day

Home Forums What’s up with you? Saint Paddy's Day

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve MacLellan 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mike Tyler

Thought I would drop by and wish you a happy Saint Patrick’s Day! What are you guys all doing? You drinking some green beer? Is it a national holiday in Canada?

Sincerely,
    Mike

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Hi Mike,

There were some dances last night and other events going on around the province today, but not it isn’t a national holiday in Canada. I’ve heard that Newfoundland and Labrador are the only jurisdictions where Saint Patrick’s Day is a provincial holiday. Not too sure about it though.

As much as I’d like to goof off today and drink some green beer, I guess I’ll have to take a pass on it. Monday is right around the corner.

One time when I was married and living in Calgary, my wife and I attended a Saint Patrick’s Day bash at a pub that catered to Newfoundlanders. LOL… one of the best parties I’ve even been to in my life :-)

Regards,
    Steve

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Anyone feeling a little green this fine Monday morning? How was the party? I read in the paper that Cash and beer flow freely on St. Patrick’s Day in Cape Breton. Wonder how many of them are skipping work today…

Regards,
    Steve

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.