Here is what I was thinking

Home Forums Things to do that doesn’t cost a lot of money Here is what I was thinking

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emily 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

In a post this morning I listed a number of things a person can do without having a whole lot of money. You know, like:

Card Parties
    Scenic drives
    Have a BBQ

What are some other ways a person can have a great time without spending a whole lot of money? Share your ideas here!!!

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Another thing single people might have a little more time for is hunting. I know a lot of folks don’t care for the sport, but I always figured if you were going to eat whatever you shoot, it’s all-right.

So if you’re visiting these forums, don’t miss my blog post on Deer Hunting.

Mike Tyler

We were through what is called the Sheep River Wildlife Sanctuary in Alberta too. But as the name applies…. you can’t hunt there. We did see a number of big horn sheep and what looke to be some wolves tracking them.

The sheep didn’t look very timid. We were driving past them. It’s almost I could have gotten out of the truck and wrestled it into the deck.

Muriel

It’s amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all mates concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

Emily

Because the admin of this web page is working, no question very
    quickly it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.