Fishing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Steve MacLellan 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

If you saw the video at the bottom of this post you would see someone pulling a striped bass out of the Economy River. I’ve heard if from some friends that they appear to be very plentiful and BIG this year.

I was talking to a friend of mine this morning who said someone caught one yesterday that weighed in at 21 lbs. A bass that heavy would have had to been around 40+ inches long.

I’m going to have to get down there and do some fishing…..

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Speaking of BIG fish, I saw an article on the CBC website this morning that a sturgeon, four metres long — and weighed roughly 500 kilograms was caught in BC on the Fraser River Monday in Chilliwack, east of Vancouver. The couple posed with the fish for a picture.

You can see the picture and read the article here.

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

A fellow in Florida was leaning over wharf with his arm just above the water. A large fish jumped out of the water, and grabbed on to his arm. You can see the video here.

I’ve heard he is giving up on this hobby :-)

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Quebec fishermen pull a monster cod out, while ice fishing. It weighed 55 pounds. See the video below — unfortunately it’s in french:

You can read more about it here.

Regards,
    Steve

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

Ancaster man reels in 18-foot Great White shark on fishing holiday. Watch the video below:

You can read the whole story here.

Regards,
    Steve

Simpsonsss

Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped
    Pavier Simpson
    Certainly, it is right

Steve MacLellan
    Keymaster

How to fish for- and catch Flounder

Regards,
    Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.