Jennifer O'Neill is a talented psychic that uses several senses from clairvoyance to claircognizance in her readings. Some people have the gift of musical talent, athletic ability; Jennifer has the gift of “knowing” things. She also has co-chaired several successful psychic fairs, and was also the co-creator of a metaphysical/alternative health care magazine "The New Earth". She is a fourth generation psychic, ordained minister and a metaphysical writer.
There are a lot of people these days who realize a lot of the problems they face in day-to-day living are problems they created for themselves. Whether you believe it or not, there is a lot more to Metaphysics other than just studying Biorhythm charts. We all know Biorhythm is an attempt to predict various aspects of a person's life through simple mathematical cycles. As a youth I used to chart my own, based on a book I had bought, that showed you how to prepare your charts in advance. For some odd reason (because I really ain't this deep) they were pretty accurate. These days, you don't need to study to do the calculations. There are plenty of websites that have the algorithms built in, so all you need to do is enter your birth date. Click here for an example.
In her book, Soul DNA: Your Spiritual Genetic Code Defines Your Purpose, Jennifer says there are eighteen universal laws:
1) The Law of One or Oneness – Everything is connected, we are all one.
2) The Law of Vibration – Everything in the Universe vibrates, or offers a vibration.
3) The Law of Attraction – You attract into your life what you are offering vibrationally.
4) The Law of Allowing – The state of allowing is the purest state of manifesting. Allowing things to move without resistance and to evolve and grow naturally.
5) The Law of Resistance – Anything offering resistance will manifest itself into energy blockages, or stuck energy.
6) The Law of Detachment – This is the law of releasing or letting go from your desire.
7) The Law of Abundance – There is more than enough in the Universe, nothing is limited.
8) The Law of Intention – Directing energy as intention is the first step of creation and desire, which results in manifestation.
9) The Law of Action – Action must be taken in order to result in manifestation.
10) The Law of Cause and Effect – Every action has a reaction or a consequence.
11) The Law of Pure Potential – Everything and everyone is one of infinite possibilities.
12) The Law of Rhythm or Ebb and Flow – All things have a rhythm, a cycle, or an ebb and flow.
13) The Law of Polarity – Everything has an opposite to it, a yin and yang, complementary opposites as part of a greater whole.
14) The Law of Relativity – Everything has challenges or tests that they will face allowing them to find strength within.
15) The Law of Dharma or Purpose – Everything was created with a purpose.
16) The Law of Giving and Gratitude – The Universe dictates that you must give in order to receive.
17) The Law of Correspondence – The Universe, or reality, cannot contradict itself.
18) The Law of Love – Love is Universal energy in its purest most powerful state.
This book is for you if you ever felt lost, confused, stuck or just don't know which way to go in life. Built into your Soul DNA is the knowledge of how to bring into your life everything that you desire. In your natural state of existence it is common knowledge.
One reviewer of the book said:
Jennifer O'Neil's Soul DNA is a great book...I am calling it my new spiritual bible. It explains our 18 spiritual laws that we need to follow to have a happy and successful life...Very detailed information about the law of attraction, and how our been around negative people, which can include our family can bring down our vibrational frequency. Great information on spirit guides and how they communicate with us through, pictures, symbols. Great universal prayers at the end of the book. I would highly recommend for anyone wanting to find their life purpose.
In the video below you Jennifer mentions these universal laws although the video is titled "How Not To Let Fear Hold You Back" Have a look at it. It's about facing fears that may be holding you back from doing something that you want to do in life.
I bought the book today, and have only barely cracked the surface. After-all, it's 153 pages, and when you read something like this, it isn't the same as reading a fictional novel. You need time to study what you are learning so it takes a little more time. If you click here you can find the book on Amazon.com. The Kindle version is only $3.99
Some of the stuff you will find on this blog is just funny stuff, light-hearted stuff... but other posts are meant to help provide support and direction for those who could use it. If you don't want to miss any of these posts, just put your email address in the spot on the right hand side. You won't be sent any spam, but you will get all of these posts delivered right to your email in-box.
As well, the comment section is open for 14 days after each post. So if you have a story related to Metaphysical healing, please share your thoughts below.
Powered by Facebook Comments